Through the use of program management and team collaboration tools, e.g. MS Project / VSTS (now Azure DevOps), the Atlassian suite, as well as other team collaboration tools preferred by our clients, our Business Analysts in Seattle are able to provide valuable insights from customized performance metric dashboards. This information can then be applied to the existing teams to reorganize and restructure, thereby ensuring that deadlines, deliverables, and budgets are met.
Other key Business Intelligence offerings include:
- Business Intelligence Strategy and Program Management: Supporting and contributing to the identification of an organization's insights and reporting needs, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) identification, etc.
- Data Visualizations: Presenting visualization of the "front end," i.e., dashboards, reports, and other types of information sharing
- Technical Architecture: Building the architecture on the backend, ranging from simple Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) operations to more complex Operational Data Store (ODS) and Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) infrastructure set-up (incorporating Dimensional Models (Star or Snowflake schemas) for Data Mart implementations)
- Master Data Management and Data Governance: Leveraging a lightweight "Kimball" approach toward master data management and the evolution of an organization's data mart and EDW
- Business Intelligence Tools: Utilizing popular tools like PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, Redshift, Cognos, etc.
- Documentation: Providing development and data validation documentation (after investigation of source data sets, including transformations and quality assurance assessments)
Our Savers case study showcases the types of offerings iTrellis can provide in regards to solving all of your Business Intelligence needs.